A New Book on Gay Spirituality

Gay is a Gift is a new book on Gay Spirituality from Salvatore Sapienza, the Lambda Literary award nominee for Seventy Times Seven


Thursday, April 29, 2010

Beautiful World HD




I first became aware of a young man named Emmanuel Dagher on the Lightworkers website. I love reading his "Minutes of Transformation." They always make me so peaceful.

Then, I discovered his amazing video, "Beautiful World" (see above), so I ordered his CD. Wow! Listening to it makes me so joyful!

Emmanuel also co-hosts a weekly radio show called High Vibe Radio, another source of inspiration for me.

The name Emmanuel means "God is With Us," and this is certainly the case with Emmanuel Dagher, who shares from the One True Source and helps guide all of us to the remembering the Divinity within. I am so grateful for him and his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment